Friday 7 December 2007

Pure Niceness


This compilation can't really be called "Lover's Rock" but it's my slant on it 20 tunes filled with Pure Niceness
01 TREAT ME NICE – LLOYD ATKINSON
02 TEAR DROPS – FREDDIE MCKAY
03 LOVE ME GIRL – MIGHTY DIAMONDS & I ROY
04 BEWILDERED – NEVILLE GRANT
05 SOME LOVING – MILL HENRY
06 MARRIAGE LICENCE – DR ALIMANTADO
07 LOVE WON’T COME EASY – HEPTONES
08 LETTER TO MYSELF – ERROL DUNKLEY
09 I’M THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU – SOUL REBELS
10 YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME – SAMMY DREAD
11 WHY GIRL – EARTH & STONE
12 FOREVER LOVE – AUGUSTUS PABLO
13 I’LL NEVER HURT YOU – DELROY WILSON
14 WHAT GOOD AM I – JIMMY LONDON
15 LOVE WITHOUT FEELING – BOBBY FLOYD
16 I’M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU – PAT KELLY & TRINITY
17 MISS ATTRACTIVE – VICTOR ROMERO EVANS
18 DON’T BREAK YOUR PROMISE – CHOSEN FEW
19 ONE WOMAN – BOB ANDY
20 DUBBING ME SOFTLY – MR CHIN
Re Upped 27-11-12

4 comments:

Klenderfender said...

nice blog you got here. check mine out for dub reggae and other stuff!

T@nsing At The Control said...

Hi,SWD

Is This My 'Mate From Fratton Park@demonoid Who Rule The Blog Here?

tansing-at-the-control-dubrootsreggae.blogspot.com/

Nice Work Here Boss!

I'm Waiting News From U.

T@nsing

reggaesoulover said...

tunes look fab but wrong one sorry, is actually one you done earlier which was the 70's continue

Sidewalk Doctor said...

error corrected