Wednesday 2 September 2009

Painful

This painful collection was inspired by a friend who asked me to compile a CD specifically with most of these tracks .I put a few on just to keep the mood & to fill it up I hope ypu don't find it too painful!

01 jealousy,heartache & pain-johnny osbourne
02 jealousy heartache & dub – brentford disco set
03 no man is an island-lascelles perkins
04 let’s dub it up- leo hall
05 golden chickens – ramon
06 tell me –reality
07 hurt –eagles
08 I will never change –cornel campbell
09 if I give my heart to you-john mclean
10 i can’t stand it – nicky thomas
11 ring a ting –prince jazzbo
12 natty ting a ling – prince jazzbo
13 ting a ling – tamlins
14 how can I live – freddie mckay
15 la la at the end – norman brown
16 zion hill – bobby kalphat
17 another sad nite – prince buster
18 used to be a fool – milton boothe
19 go away dream –jesse green
20 honey don’t – fire session
re upped 18-5-12
http://www.mediafire.com/?his6t8kfwpo1cvp

1 comment:

Tonyoneill said...

Really like this mix. Love the darker side of reggae.

Thanks for all the music, and keep up the good work!