Thursday 18 February 2010

Killer Selection


These compilations are coming thick & fast so here is a nice Rocksteady selection for you Thanks to Stranger Boss from Mexico for this one. Just a note I’ve left the title for the Austin Faithful tune ,I know it as “Eternal Love” and it’s featured on the” Kong Konnection” compilation.

01 Aren't You the Guy - The Gaylads
02 Coming On Strong - The Tartans
03 Cross My Heart - Johnny & The Attractions
04 Cry No More for Me - Austin Faithful
05 Endless Memory - Roy Panton
06 Fair Deal - The Progressions
07 I Make A Woman - The Kingstonians
08 My Guiding Light - Joe White
09 Right on Time - The Sensations
10 Somebodies Baby - Pat Kelly
11 Walk On By - The Zodiacs
12 What A Fool - Bobby Aitken
RE upped 9-5-12

1 comment:

JOHN said...

AWESOME - Has anyone got a MP3 of Uncle Joe by Austin Faithful please?