Monday 26 July 2010

Jazz Maz Whoto - The B Side Of Prince Jazzbo

Welcome to the wierd and wonderful dubwise world of Prince Jazzbo
        

01 - Kick Boy Face

02 - Bag A Wolf

03 - Stealing

04 - Donkey

05 - Mr Harry Skank

06 - Wiseman

07 - Youth In Service

08 - Natty Ting A Ling

09 - Natty Pass Through Rome

10 - What Happen Bappen

11 - For Star

12 - Step Forward Youth

13 - Straight To I Roys Head

14 - Every Nigga Is A Winner

15 - Freedom

16 - Crabwalking

17 - Penny Reel

18 - 12 Tribe Posse

19 - The Wormer

20 - Fool For Love


 Re Upped 21-01-13
http://www.4shared.com/rar/mY7aj3Bb/Jazz_Maz_Whoto.html

http://ul.to/xva6xpz7

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.I love Prince Jazzbo.I have gathered that him and I Roy didn't love each other too much.

Anonymous said...

Link is down- thanks for all the music in the past though- BOOMING BASSLINES

BB said...

DEADLY- give thanks. I have more cuts of #12 if you wanna trade- BB

Sidewalk Doctor said...

Booming Baselines
I have cuts to Step forward Youth by I Roy ,Tony Brevett, Leroy Stewart , Joe White what else do you have?

Sidewalk Doctor said...

oops forgot also a cut by Scorpion

Chris Ward said...

Thanks for this collection Steve, it really is weird and very wonderful much like Jazzbo himself on the mic. I think you must be the only person who can compile a set of versions by a toaster, and it's a great idea too.
Cheers
Chris

nofoo said...

i love all your dub selections!

Jah said...

Thanks for putting all of this together! Any chance of ever posting the b-side of Free From Chains, "Prince Jazzbo Rocking"? (I know several of his 45's had that name on the flip)

Anonymous said...

Give thanks for the I-man's website. I n I luv both your set of the Mighty Poet, The Great I Roy as well as Prince Jazzbo. Peace and blesings I-tinually.

Love

bj17 said...

Any chance of re-posting? Thanks again for the site!