Thursday 3 February 2011

Casanova


With Valentines day on the Horizon this is how I was inspired
01 - Party Time - The Mighty Diamonds


02 - Rock It Down - Richard Ace

03 - Count Your Blessings - Ken Parker

04 - Ten Times Sweeter Than You - Winston Francis

05 - Hello Stranger - Derrick Lara

06 - Casanova - Jackie Mittoo

07 - I Miss You - The Heptones

08 - In A Situation - Tad Hunter

08 - If I Love You Too Much - Wailing Souls

09 - I Was Lonely - Roman Stewart

10 - Breaking Up - Alton Ellis

11 - Who Gets Your Love - Ken Boothe

12 - I Wish It Would Rain - The Tamlins

13 - In The Mood - John Kplaye

14 - I Can't Let You Go - Jimmy London

15 - I'm Still Waiting - Black Harmony

16 - Too Late - Augustus Pablo

17 - Sunshine - Delroy Wilson

18 - What's Your Name - Audley Rollens

19 - My Lover - Yami Bolo

20 - Show and Tell - Freddie Mckay

21 - Thrill Me- Lloyd Clarke


Re Upped 3-5-12


http://www.mediafire.com/?k0guu9mmtywehtg

3 comments:

Betty and Wilma said...

Nice selection, well the ones I've heard of anyway. See you around.

bassie said...

Very cool! I was happy to hear the John Kyiape. Any chance of putting up the Christine Lewin vocal of In the Mood?

I appreciate all your efforts. Great music.

Anonymous said...

Bless, What a trip down memory lane with these tunes. Give thanks.