Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Right Tracks

The Right Tracks are the fantastic tunes made by Duke Reid in the 1960's given a fresh new mix by Errol Brown when Sonia Pottinger took over the Duke's back catalogue

01 - The Right Track - Phyllis Dillon & Hopeton Lewis


02 - It's You I Love - The Techniques

03 - Baby Love - The Sensations & Jah Stone

04 - Queen Majesty - The Techniques & Jah Walton

05 - Breaking Up - Alton Ellis & Papa Richie

06 - You Make Me So Happy - Alton Ellis & Ranking

07 - I Wish It Would Rain - The Techniques & Jah Walton

08 - Touch Me Tomato - Phyllis Dillon

09 - Travelling Man - The Techniques

10 - If I Could Rule The World - Alton Ellis

11 - Baby I Love You - Alton Ellis

12 - Tell Me The Truth - Jah Thomas

Re Upped 30-4-12
 
 
http://www.mediafire.com/?d5y2jtbncwbt78c

2 comments:

lightningclap said...

As discussed @ B&F! Nice! This is stuff I don't have. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

wikked selection respects