Tuesday 5 February 2008

Rio Viente

Twenty Tracks from the legendary RIO label featuring productions from C.S.Dodd,J.J.Johnson ,Caltone and Prince Buster to name a few




01 BLAZING FIRE - DERRICK MORGAN R1
02 YOU CAME LATE - ALAN MARTIN R6
03 LIFE - LAUREL AITKEN R13
04 HALF AS MUCH - LLOYD CLARKE R16
05 GARDEN OF EDEN - BOBBY AITKEN R40
06 GOT YOU ON MY MIND - DOUGLAS BROTHERS R43
07 MUSICAL TRAIN - LITTLE LUNAN R44
08 SOMETHING ON MY MIND - SHENLEY & LUNAN R52
09 MUSICAL FIGHT - KARL WALKER R79
10 GOOD NANNIE - PIONEERS R102
11 RIVERTON CITY - TOMMY McCOOK R104
12 I WOULDN'T BABY - SHARKS R110
13 BE BOP BOY - CLARENDONIANS R112
14 LONG DAYS SHORT NIGHTS - DAWN PENN R113
15 I AM WHAT I AM - JACKIE OPEL R117
16 RUDIE GET WISE - SOUL BOYS R120
17 DUN DEAD A'READY - ETHIOPIANS R126
18 WELL COVERED - RULERS R135
19 ALL OF A SUDDEN - CARL DAWKINS R136
20 I DON'T CARE - KINGSTONIANS R140

Re Upped 31-5-12


http://www.mediafire.com/?ccyobkqgjrlac1v

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice comp.

One Love

Lion

Anonymous said...

Dude, every time I come back to this blog YOU GO ONE BETTER.

Thanks so much, esp. for 'I Am What I Am', been looking for that tune for ages.

Just lettin you know that this blog is the BEST

John x

Anonymous said...

i'd kindly ask you to try using another file hoster for a change, www.zshare.net for example, cause megaupload constantly doest not work. thanks!

Sidewalk Doctor said...

marina
I've checked the links & also asked a friend to check them & they all seem to be fine ,are you inputting the correct letters to enable the download?

Anonymous said...

every time i try to download something from megaupload, all download slots appear unavailable for my country.